Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: affected by 0.20: Allow block reports to proceed without holding FSDataset lock

Re: affected by 0.20: Allow block reports to proceed without holding FSDataset lock
Hi, 1.0.1 does support fuse_dfs. You should be able to upgrade to
1.0.x latest from 0.20 without too many issues - but the new version
is not backward compatible for older clients and will also require a
metadata upgrade.

--
Harsh J