HBase >> mail # dev >> Batch and checkAndPut

Batch and checkAndPut
I saw a similar question but not exactly what I have.I have a row with
several fields. I would like to update these fields for one row in a batch
(i assume it will be atomic) but I would like to update them if one of these
fields value satisfy a condition. What are my options? Thanks, Victor