Accumulo, mail # user - High Ingest on a single server [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

High Ingest on a single server [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-08-29, 05:39
UNOFFICIAL

We are seeing a single server that has less entries than all the other nodes in the cluster.  Accumulo now appears to be directing higher ingest tablets to this node and its now getting 7 times the ingest entries than all other nodes and is slowing or load.  Does Accumulo attempt to balance disk usage across the nodes for a table by moving tablets and that is why we are seeing this node ingesting more?

If not, is it possible to make accumulo rebalance the ingest across all servers during a load?

Matt