Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Powered by Logo

Re: [VOTE] Powered by Logo
Just got a few minutes to look at these. I must say that I'm very
disappointed. Some of the choices are nice clip art but none of them
are appropriate for powered-by logos at typical logo size: <=64 pixels
in height, where they are completely illegible.

I present choice 0, which IMHO is a better candidate than the rest of
the choices:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12483197/pbh-64-logos.png

Please find the larger version on

__Luke