Flume >> mail # dev >> Eclipse Code Formatting Guidelines for Apache Flume Source Code

+
Israel Ekpo 2013-04-06, 12:17
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-06, 18:39
Re: Eclipse Code Formatting Guidelines for Apache Flume Source Code
Thanks Hari.

I think I would publish this on the project wiki for future references