Accumulo >> mail # dev >> new committer!

+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-11-05, 15:53
Re: new committer!
Thanks Billie,

I've been doing software development and research related to full text
search, retrieval and analytics with some machine learning on the side for
awhile, so I feel that I'll likely end up working on the aspects of
Accumulo that support those domains. Having been a long time
Lucene/Solr/Nutch user and a Mahout committer, I'm interested in ways those
projects and Accumulo compliment each other. I especially think the work
that Jason presented at Strata was really interesting.

I'm primarilly interested in helping out with patches/bugfixes and have
done a fair amount of work with maven, and java development in general. I'm
looking forward to helping out!

Drew

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that Andrew Farris has been voted to become a
> newcommitter for Apache Accumulo.
>
> Welcome, Drew!  Feel free to say a few words about your development
> interests.
>
> Billie

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-11, 15:00