Sqoop, mail # user - Re: Sqoop Metastore backend as Postgresql

Re: Sqoop Metastore backend as Postgresql
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-06, 16:15
Hi Priyadarshini,
you're right - Sqoop 1 metastore is not pluggable piece and it can be used only with hsqldb.

We've changed this in Sqoop 2 where the repository is fully pluggable.

Jarcec