Pig, mail # user - pig hbase; java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.protobuf.Message

+
kiran chitturi 2013-02-09, 00:56
+
Harsha 2013-02-09, 01:44
Re: pig hbase; java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.protobuf.Message
kiran chitturi 2013-02-09, 01:46
Thanks for the reply!

Yes. I did add hbase dependencies to the PIG_CLASSPATH. I am using the
below lines in my pig script.

       field = LOAD 'hbase://documents' USING
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage('info:collection',
'-loadKey false') as (fieldOL);
       store field into 'results/extract' using PigStorage(';');

Thanks,
Kiran.

--
Kiran Chitturi