HBase >> mail # dev >> Default hadoop version for 0.94?

Re: Default hadoop version for 0.94?
I think also we should be able to compile against v1 if required. Don't
think we should remove the related code yet. Might be on the roadmap, but
most probably to soon to do that.  I'm not +1 because that will impact me
;) But can't be -1 (anyway, who cares, I'm not commiter ;)  )

Just one question, that is this going to give us? Will that make anything
faster to have 1.2 as the default version instead of 1.0?