Pig >> mail # user >> While/CROSS/FOREACH loop

While/CROSS/FOREACH loop
I need to repeatedly CROSS a data set, then FOREACH it, reduce it with
a filter, then group/test it to test if it's done yet, then repeat
until it is baked.

How do I do that with pig, and maybe some other tool? Twitter has some
ruby stuff that can do this, I think, but is there some way with
nested foreach?

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com