HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Error in HA configuration Hadoop 2.0.5

+
Jitendra Yadav 2013-08-18, 12:05
Re: Hadoop Error in HA configuration Hadoop 2.0.5
On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 5:05 AM, Jitendra Yadav
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So is it mandatory to use QJM for HA?

It is not mandatory, of course, but from my personal
experience I think you'd get better community support
if you deployed QJM as your NN HA solution.

Thanks,
Roman.
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2013-08-18, 14:21