Pig, mail # dev - Proposal to create a branch for contrib project Zebra

Re: Proposal to create a branch for contrib project Zebra
Raghu Angadi 2009-08-18, 17:56

Right. I just noticed the mails on Pig.0.4.0. I joined pig-dev list just
yesterday. waiting for 0.4.0 might be good enough if it is just a couple
of weeks. will keep a watch on it.

I think we will wait for a few days and attach any new feature patches
to jiras. Those patches can certainly wait there. For interdependencies
of the patches, we might maintain a private git.

Raghu.