HBase >> mail # user >> the occasion of the major compact?

Re: the occasion of the major compact?
Hello Mikael,

I think disabling the major compaction in the timed and client-issued
situation is not a problem. The problem is the size-based. From the
mailing list, it only talks about the situation of minor compaction
not major compaction, if I understand right. So, I want to know if
someone can tell me how to close the major compaction in size-based
situation.

Thanks

Yong
I saw the description which indicating the size of store file can also
trigger major compaction.