Avro >> mail # user >> Is DataFileWriter#append(datum) reentrant?

Re: Is DataFileWriter#append(datum) reentrant?
The documentation for AppendWriteException says, "When this is thrown,
the file is unaltered and may continue to be appended to."  So, yes,
after you have caught this exception you may safely continue to append
entries to the still-open file.

Doug