Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop Shutdown Hook

+
Arv Mistry 2010-07-05, 13:59
Re: Hadoop Shutdown Hook
Hey Arv,

CDH2 and CDH3 both have HADOOP-4829: see
http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/2/hadoop-0.20.1+169.89.releasenotes.html and
http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/hadoop-0.20.2+320.releasenotes.html.

Alternatively, you can download an Apache 0.21 release candidate at
http://people.apache.org/~tomwhite/hadoop-0.21.0-candidate-0/.

Regards,
Jeff