MapReduce >> mail # user >> Prolonged safemode

Re: Prolonged safemode
Hi Tariq,

I often have to force HDFS to go out of safe mode manually when I
restart my cluster (or after power outage).... I never tought about
reporting that ;)

I'm using hadoop-1.0.3. I think it was because of the MR files still
not replicated on enought nodes. But not 100% sure.

JM