HDFS, mail # user - Hadoop client user

+
Hadoop Raj 2013-08-29, 04:51
Re: Hadoop client user
Harsh J 2013-08-29, 05:25
The user1 will mainly require a home directory on the HDFS, created by
the HDFS administrator user ('hadoop' in your case): sudo -u hadoop
hadoop fs -mkdir /user/user1; sudo -u hadoop hadoop fs -chown
user1:user1 /user/user1. After this, the user should be able to run
jobs and manipulate files in their own directory.

--
Harsh J