HBase, mail # user - Lucene instead of HFiles?

+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-10-05, 03:34
+
Adrien Mogenet 2012-10-05, 06:36
+
Renaud Delbru 2012-10-05, 08:48
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-10-06, 02:31
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-10-06, 02:21
+
Fuad Efendi 2012-10-06, 02:35
RE: Lucene instead of HFiles?
Fuad Efendi 2012-10-06, 02:41
If you don't like HFiles, and prefer Solr instead, consider Map. It is very
nice...
: -  )

What about EhCache? Still synchronized?......... use LinkedHashMap......

You just need "inverted table" for a search by secondary index, and you are
comparing Lucene with HTable... wow... everything depends on use case... I
prefer auxiliary tables in HBase with extra fastest FIFO in-memory caches,
and if I don't need transactions - I don't use them...

-Fuad