Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])

+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-03-28, 08:31
+
Eric Yang 2012-03-30, 07:10
+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-03-30, 09:35
+
Eric Yang 2012-03-30, 14:42
+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-04-02, 13:35
+
Eric Yang 2012-04-02, 21:50
Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])
A perquisite to diversity is that the members are active in the capacity of their roles.  Committers need to be active in producing code, documentation, etc.  PPMC members need to be active in the stewardship of the project.
Regards,
Alan

On Apr 2, 2012, at 2:50 PM, Eric Yang wrote:

> Updated diversity concerns.  Please verify if the report is accurate.
> In my opinion, PMC members are all in different organization.
> Diversity should not be a problem, or does it?
>
> regards,
> Eric
>
> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:35 AM, Bernd Fondermann
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Ping.
>>
>>> Additionally, I would like the report to reflect the discussion about
>>> continuing incubation that Alan brought up recently.
>>
>> As soon as this gets added, I'll sign it off.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>>  Bernd
+
Marvin 2012-04-10, 14:31