Sqoop >> mail # user >> Issue in Sqoop Export from HDFS(Hbase data) to MySql

Re: Issue in Sqoop Export from HDFS(Hbase data) to MySql
Ah I see! Sorry, I didn't understand that!

Hbase should dump data into a sequence file I believe. You might have to
transform that into another format (perhaps with Hive or Pig?) and then
export the data.

Alternatively, you might be able to upgrade and use the HCatalog
integration. Checkout
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/sqoop-user/201308.mbox/%3C20130824230724.GE4943@localhost%3E
.

-Abe