HBase >> mail # user >> too heavy network traffic when row-counting by coprocessor.

too heavy network traffic when row-counting by coprocessor.
hi, friends.

I've tested to count total table rows by using AggregationClient that is using a coprocessor.

In a this client, it provide RowCount class to count all rows in a table.

but, when I run this client, it spent too heavy network traffic.
the testing is run under 1Gbit/s network.
and this embedded api used almost network bandwidth. really almost.

help to get understanding.
thanks.