HBase >> mail # dev >> Artifact id for HBase - trunk

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 11:17
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-25, 11:25
Re: Artifact id for HBase - trunk
Thanks N.

So should we change something in the pom.xml for trunk and commit it as
part of HBase.  If so i will raise a JIRA for the same.

Regards
Ram

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You're just right, Ram :-)
>

> On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:17 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi devs
> >
> > I am just learning this maven.  So i came across this and not sure
> whether
> > am right.
> >
> > In the current trunk we say the artificat id as 'hbase'.
> >
> > But when we build the 0.95 SNAPSHOT the jar actually falls under
> > hbase-server.
> >
> > So if i have an external project and need to refer to the latest
> snapshot i
> > need to make it the artificat id as 'hbase-server' rather than 'hbase' as
> > how we used to do.
> >
> > Changing this will help me pick up the snapshot jar.
> >
> > Is what am saying is right?  Pls do correct me if am wrong.
> >
> > Regards
> > Ram

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-25, 13:37