HBase, mail # user - Writing MR-Job: Something like OracleReducer, JDBCReducer ...

Re: Writing MR-Job: Something like OracleReducer, JDBCReducer ...
Sonal Goyal 2011-09-16, 16:06
Hi Thomas,

I just assumed that you are already using reducers. From what I understood,
please correct me if I am mistaken,

You have data in HBase and you are running a MR job to aggregate the data.
You have the map as well as reduce phase and as part of the final output,
you want to send the data to Oracle.  is that correct?

Is there any information you would like to share regarding your flow and
data? How big is your data, how often do you need to aggregate, what do your
mappers emit? Are you already using reducers for aggregations?

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>