MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.6-alpha

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-11, 00:46
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-14, 17:40
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-16, 03:02
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-16, 04:08
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-16, 05:21
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-15, 21:52
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-08-14, 06:52
+
Rob Parker 2013-08-22, 14:59
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-16, 05:29
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.6-alpha (RC1)
+1

Downloaded source tarball
Verified MD5
Verified Signature