HBase >> mail # user >> Table deleted after restart of computer

Table deleted after restart of computer
I just started with hbase. Therefore I created a table and filled this
table with some data. But after restarting my computer all the data
has gone. This even happens when stopping hbase with stop-hbase.sh.

How can this happen?
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-19, 14:54
+