Hive >> mail # user >> Getting Error while executing "show partitions TABLE_NAME"

Re: Getting Error while executing "show partitions TABLE_NAME"
Hi Venkatesh,

I checked and found that /tmp is having less space left.
I moved my db to other location having space and it is working fine now.

Thanks,
Chunky.