From: Rohit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 2:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to contribute ?

Hey Guys,

I've configured Drill for Dev on my machine. However, I'm still not clear how should i start contributing to it.

I've gone through Jira issues. Being a newbie to this project i think it would be best to start over with fixing test cases or add new test cases or trivial bugs. This will help me in acquainting with Drill code. However, I couldn't find any issues like this. (Jira issues - test.)

Please let me know how should i start.

Thanks,
RS.