Pig >> mail # dev >> Runaway Pig builds on hudson.

Runaway Pig builds on hudson.
Pig has been running on hudson for 9 and 11 hrs respectively:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Pig-Patch-h7.grid.sp2.yahoo.net/261/
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Pig-Patch-h8.grid.sp2.yahoo.net/273/

I can't kill it from the console, could someone with greater access than
I resolve this? My ZooKeeper builds are hung up waiting for Pig to finish.

Thanks!

Patrick
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2010-03-31, 18:48