From: Christopher Tubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed, Dec 19, 2012 22:41:07 GMT+00:00
Subject: Contributing Organizations

All-

Many other projects list the organizations where their developers /
contributors are from.
See, for example:

http://zookeeper.apache.org/credits.html
http://hadoop.apache.org/who.html
http://gora.apache.org/credits.html

We can, and probably should, do the same, if this is agreeable to a
sufficient number of us. (If we do this, it should probably be understood
that it is a voluntary extra column on our page, and that it is the
responsibility of committers to add themselves.)

For reference, our current credits page looks like this:
http://accumulo.apache.org/people.html

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii