Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Re: What do you use to monitor ZooKeeper Performance?

+
Erez Mazor 2013-02-24, 12:50
+
Matt Wise 2013-03-16, 16:39
Re: What do you use to monitor ZooKeeper Performance?
I have been happy using ganglia plugins for monitoring zookeeper related
metrics, its quite relatively easy to setup and just get the metrics
dashboard (although you will need a ganglia infrastructure already in place
for that)