Accumulo >> mail # user >> ranges and iterators that transform results

Re: ranges and iterators that transform results
Yes, we can definitely work around it as you suggest, though the
transformed key/value fit the semantics of the domain a bit better.  Since
we're using the intersecting iterator, I'm trying to hide the random
partition row id from a consumer of this API.