HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Get the tree structure of a HDFS dir, similar to dir/files

Re: Get the tree structure of a HDFS dir, similar to dir/files
The FileSystem interface provides a recursive option for this. See
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/fs/FileSystem.html#listFiles(org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path,%20boolean)

--
Harsh J
+