Sqoop >> mail # user >> RE: sqoop export - parse exception

+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 11:45
+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 11:39
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-09, 14:57
+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 15:36
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-09, 15:44
+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 15:52
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-09, 16:01
+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 16:10
Re: sqoop export - parse exception
Hi Peleg,
please do attach real files and not their content. Various email editors might transform the data, so we need vanilla data that you are transferring. Also in order to reproduce the issue we will need to get exported table's DDL.

Jarcec

On Sun, Jun 09, 2013 at 04:10:49PM +0000, Peleg, Eyal wrote:
> I'm not sure about the sqoop version yet, I will come back to you with an answer later.
>
> The example goes as follows:
>
> A Table which was transferred successfully:
>
> a    b
> a    b
>

> A Table which failed transfer:
>
> aa   b
> aa   b
>
> Important things to mention:
> *tab delimited
> *the hdfs file I want to export was produced using a java application
> * I already tried other delimiters
> Intel Electronics Ltd.

Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 16:29
+