Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop 1.2.1 release candidate 0 -- stable release

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop 1.2.1 release candidate 0 -- stable release
Thanks to all who voted.  Including my own +1, the final tally is:
+1 binding: 4
+1 non-binding: 2
-1 or 0: none

The vote passes, and we have a new stable release 1.2.1.  I will finish
publishing the release Friday, since I am currently out of town on vacation.

Best regards,
--Matt
(release manager)