Chukwa, mail # dev - Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2013 ([ppmc])

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2013 ([ppmc])
Eric Yang 2013-07-07, 02:52
ChukwaChukwa is a log collection and analysis framework for Apache
Hadoop clusters.Chukwa has been incubating since 2010-07-14.Three most
important issues to address in the move towards graduation:  1. Keep
code up-to-date with Hadoop trend   2. Make another release  3. Keep
wiki page up to date and better documentationAny issues that the
Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware of?Chukwa code
needs to be maintained to keep up with new versions of Hadoop.How has
the community developed since the last report?Committers are
communicate more actively than previous quarter.  How has the project
developed since the last report?More contributors have open JIRA to
request features and experiment with code base.  Website is now
svnpubsub enabled.  Javadocs are regenerated to remove frame injection
vulnerability.
Date of last release: January 2012

Draft report attached for the group to review.  In Chukwa 0.6 release, we
have 2 outstanding issues, and hope the community will help out to make
this release possible.  I also updated the team list to reflect the current
state.  Let me know if there is any questions or comments.  Thanks

regards,
Eric