HDFS >> mail # user >> Understanding compression in hdfs

Understanding compression in hdfs
Hi,
I've created a SequeceFile.Writer with block-level compression.
I'd like to create a SHA1 hash for each block written. How do I do that? I
didn't see any way to take the compression under my control in order to
know when a block is over.

Thanks,
Yaron