HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Support

Re: HBase Support
ya I have checked Logs ,in those logs i found ..
WARN client.ZooKeeperSaslClient: SecurityException:
java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login configuration
occurred when trying to find JAAS configuration.

lient.ZooKeeperSaslClient: Client will not SASL-authenticate because the
default JAAS configuration section 'Client' could not be found. If you are
not using SASL, you may ignore this. On the other hand, if you expected
SASL to work, please fix your JAAS configuration.

WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error,
closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
    at
sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:574)
    at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:286)
    at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1035)

WARN zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: Possibly transient ZooKeeper
exception: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase/master

What this means?

Thanks & Regards.
Raju.