HBase, mail # user - Problem with ColumnPaginationFilter: after put twice,get half of limit columns

Re: Problem with ColumnPaginationFilter: after put twice,get half of limit columns
Suraj Varma 2012-07-18, 23:03
It's not clear what your question is ... can you provide your hbase
shell session or code snippet that shows the below scenario?
--S