HBase >> mail # user >> Problem with ColumnPaginationFilter: after put twice,get half of limit columns

Re: Problem with ColumnPaginationFilter: after put twice,get half of limit columns
It's not clear what your question is ... can you provide your hbase
shell session or code snippet that shows the below scenario?
--S