Accumulo >> mail # dev >> new contributors recognized

new contributors recognized
Folks,

I did a quick search to see who has posted patches on ACCUMULO tickets in
the last few months, and I found that we have several new names to add to
the contributors list. Thanks to the following people for their
contributions:

Chris McCubbin
Laura Peaslee
Luke Brassard
Phil Eberhardt

You can find the whole list of contributors and committers at
http://accumulo.apache.org/people.html. If you know of anyone who we have
not yet recognized, please let me know. Tell your friends that they, too,
could have their name in print on the Accumulo web site!

Cheers,
Adam
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-26, 17:14