Accumulo, mail # dev - proxy.SimpleTest takes 50+ seconds to run, any way to reduce that?

+
David Medinets 2013-03-07, 04:32
+
Jim Klucar 2013-03-07, 13:43
+
David Medinets 2013-03-07, 14:11
Re: proxy.SimpleTest takes 50+ seconds to run, any way to reduce that?
Josh Elser 2013-03-07, 14:21
Or you could -DskipTests? I believe it only takes 15s for me when I build.

On 3/7/13 9:11 AM, David Medinets wrote:
> Is is possible to run proxy/SimpleTest in some integration phase or
> module so that 'mvn clean test' is faster? Maybe use an Integration
> profile that can be turned on in the Jenkins build?
>
> On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Jim Klucar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> It is launching a MiniAccumuloCluster instance, so my guess is that the
>> bulk of the time is waiting on that initialization process.
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:32 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>
>>> I haven't looked at the code because it's getting late.  Below is the
>>> output from the test. Can this test be made quicker?
>>>
>>> Running org.apache.accumulo.proxy.SimpleTest
>>> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 60.323 sec

+
Eric Newton 2013-03-07, 15:03