HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 18:55
I'm +1'ish

Spun up a 0.92.1 cluster wrote some data.  Then spun up a 0.92.2RC and
everything worked.
Ran LoadTestTool while killing region servers.  Everything recovered well.
Ran PerformanceEvaluation everything went well
However when trying to manually split a table while tests were running
I was unable to.  On investigating more I found that manual splits
appear to be broken in 0.92.  So I filed HBASE-6767.  I don't think
it's enough to sink the rc but it was something that I noticed.