Accumulo >> mail # dev >> hadoop-2.0 incompatibility

Re: hadoop-2.0 incompatibility
I agree that 1.5.1 is a reasonable target, if it's fixed at all (we
don't have Counters in our input/output formats, so the problem would
be exclusive to tests/examples anyway). If hadoop compat is a 1.5
feature, this is a minor bug.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii