Chukwa, mail # user - Unable to start hicc

Re: Unable to start hicc
Eric Yang 2012-05-22, 04:51
Base on the stacktrace, it looks like the descriptor file reading from
hdfs contains invalid json.
Does hicc running user have access to read/write from
hdfs://host:port/chukwa/hicc?
What does the directory looks like in hdfs?  In addition, what is the
hdfs version?  Does it match
hadoop jar file in chukwa lib?  Is HADOOP_CONF_DIR in the classpath?

regards,
Eric