Hive >> mail # dev >> pre-commit-build offline untill wed

pre-commit-build offline untill wed
I do have access the the build box, however I never poked the sudo
mechanism to restart the service before and that is not correct.

No pre-commit testing anymore, we have to go back to the old system for a
while .