Hive >> mail # user >> Hive-site.xml is not present

Re: Hive-site.xml is not present
Hello Yogesh,

          That is quite normal. Actually all the required properties
are present in hive-default.xml file. The purpose of hive-site.xml is
to override the properties present in hive-default.xml file. So, if
you want to specify the configuration properties of your choice just
create a file with name hive-site.xml and list down the properties you
want to override.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq