MapReduce >> mail # user >> XMLOutputFormat, anything in the works?

+
David Parks 2012-11-19, 12:22
Re: XMLOutputFormat, anything in the works?
Hello Davis,

     You may find this great post by Boris & Michael useful :
http://hadoopchicago.com/tips-tricks/custom-xmlreader-boris-lublinsky-michael-segel/

There is no native XMLOutputFormat AFAIK.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq