Accumulo >> mail # user >> Concurrent updates

Re: Concurrent updates
Alternately, for two rollups - summing by day and week - you could insert
into two different columns, with each configured with its own combiner. The
advantage with this scheme is that both combiners can be configured for all
three scopes - scan, minc, and majc, so the versioning iterator will not
interfere.

Ameet