HBase >> mail # user >> Coreprocessor always scan the whole table.

Coreprocessor always scan the whole table.
Hello,

We use HBase core processor endpoint  to process realtime data. But when I use coreprocessorExec method to scan table and pass startRow and endRow. It always scan all table instead of the result between the startRow and endRow.

my code.

results = table.coprocessorExec(IEndPoint_SA.class,  startrow, endrow,
   new Batch.Call<IEndPoint_SA,Hashtable<String,Hashtable>>() {
     public Hashtable<String,Hashtable> call(IEndPoint_SA instance)throws IOException{
     Hashtable<String,Hashtable> s = null;
       try {
s=instance.GetList();
} catch (ParseException e) {