HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Hbase cluster

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-04, 15:18
I am using the zookeeper that is provided by the hbase. Do I need to
install zookeeper separately?

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 8:48 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like your "master" is not really your
> master.
>
>  ERROR org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: Node
> /hbase/master already exists and this is not a retry
>

> And it's starting as a backup master:
> Adding ZNode for
> /hbase/backup-masters/oc-PowerEdge-R610,60000,1349337115099 in backup
> master directory
>
> And that might be why your regionservers can't connect to it since
> it's not really the master.
>
> Can you shut everyting down (including zookeeper), start zookeeper
> only and see what's into it? You might have some entries which might
> be deleted.
>
> 2012/10/4, Venkateswara Rao Dokku <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Please find the attached logs.
> >
> > On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 7:37 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> wrote:
> >
> >> Can you paste the entire logs from you zookeeper, master and
> >> regionservers (the 2) on pastebin and provide the link to take a look?

> >> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.ServerManager:
> >> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.ServerManager:
> >> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.ServerManager:
> >> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.ServerManager:
> >> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.ServerManager:
> >> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.ServerManager:

> >> 0.92.1.
> asa
> couldn't

Thanks & Regards,
Venkateswara Rao Dokku,
Software Engineer,One Convergence Devices Pvt Ltd.,
Jubille Hills,Hyderabad.
+
Venkateswara Rao Dokku 2012-10-04, 13:08
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-04, 13:20
+
Venkateswara Rao Dokku 2012-10-04, 13:28