MapReduce >> mail # user >> MultipleOutputFormat

Re: MultipleOutputFormat
>From Java doc:
   * Generate the file output file name based on the given key and the leaf
file
   * name. The default behavior is that the file name does not depend on the
   * key.

You can extend MultipleTextOutputFormat or MultipleSequenceFileOutputFormat
to override the default naming.